A Thanksgiving Recipe for You
5 lb. Precooked Boneless Ham
3 oz. pkg. Orange Juice Concentrate
1/2 cup Molasses
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small roasting pan, put the ham with the fat facing upwards.
3. Place ham in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes per pound. A meat thermometer will register 140 degrees Fahrenheit when done.
4. While ham is baking in the oven, mix the orange juice concentrate with the molasses until the orange juice has dissolved. Set aside to form glaze.
5. When the ham has finished cooking, take it out of the oven and throw out the drippings.
6. Take a knife and score the ham, lightly. You can put whole cloves in the scores for extra taste.
7. Drizzle the prepared glaze over the top of the ham and then cook for another 15-20 minutes before you set aside to cool. The ham should be allowed to cool for a minimum of 20 minutes before carving commences.
See my Cookbooks at http://www.paulineharding.com.
Filed under: Slow Cooking Recipes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!